Note: Since the User visits and remains connected to this website and uses it in any way, the User accepts the application of the following terms and conditions, applicable for the legal use of the website.
TECHNICAL OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
3. BUSINESS’S RESPONSIBILITY
3.1. The Managing Business is in any circumstances not responsible for any harm and / or any other consequence that may result from access to the “Website” and / or the use of the information and services provided to it. The Managing Business is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from the content of the “Site” nor is it responsible for damages or remedies for any loss or damage caused by the use of this content.
3.2. The Managing Business makes every possible effort to exclude the appearance of viruses and other malicious software on the Website, does not guarantee that the functions of the “Website” will be free from malicious software and viruses and is not responsible for any loss of data or other damage to the visitor / user or third parties due to either use / copy / upload, alteration or infection by viruses or other unauthorized third party interventions in files and information available through “Website”. Every visitor must take all appropriate security measures (for example antivirus programs) prior to any upload from the “Website”. The cost of possible corrections or repairs is undertaken by the visitor / user and in no case by the Managing Business.
3.3. The Managing Business does not guarantee the uninterrupted and error-free operation of the “Website”, nor does it guarantee that these errors will be corrected, or for the correctness, completeness and availability of the content of the pages and services. The “Website” may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected by the Managing Business at its discretion if identified. The Managing Business cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or non-infringement of the content of the “Website” for any use, application or purpose. Nor does it guarantee that any errors will be necessarily or wholly corrected or that any queries will be answered.
4. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
4.3. The responsibility for the accuracy of the personal data and information lies solely with the providing user. In any case, they must not be false, inaccurate or misleading, or lead directly or indirectly to cheating on third parties.
5. ADMINISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Managing Business processes user’s information (hereinafter referred to as “Data”), always respecting the user’s rights and the relevant legislation solely for communication purposes, statistics and improvement of its services and all that is necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned communications, information about new products, services and events, for transactions and sending newsletters and for statistical purposes and for improving the services provided. Herein is explained what data the Managing Business collects through the “Website”, how it processes the Data available to it from each contact, relationship or transaction, what are the rights of the users.
2.The examination of the requests, messages or comments and to take the appropriate action to get the possible relationship with the user and improve its products.The collection and processing of the Data is governed by the terms of this and the applicable provisions of the Greek and generally European legislation on the Protection of Personal Data of the Subject.
3. By accepting these terms, the user accepts the terms and conditions for the protection and management of personal data provided on this “Website”.
4. Data and way of collecting them through the “Website” Data and information are collected from the “Website” in different ways through the website, such as: • Contact Form. • Email. • Cookies and Other Technologies. The “Website” collects the following Data: • Personal information (name and e-mail address) and information about requests or comments that are included in the e-mail or communication form Information about the IP address, web site entry time, URL, type and web browser settings. Also, information about recent visits to the “Website” and the material that the user viewed during his visit to the “Website”. This information is collected through cookies and other technologies, only with the consent of the user, unless it is necessary to browse the website. This information is anonymous, and the Managing Business cannot identify the user through them.
5. Reasons for Processing These data are processed and maintained only as long as is necessary to meet the purpose for which they are intended, usually for the performance of a contract, the compliance of the trustee with its legal obligations and the satisfaction of its legitimate interests. Regarding the Personal Data related to product purchases, the “Website” retain this data for a longer period in order to comply with its legal obligations (such as tax and commercial legislation and for reasons of guarantee where applicable). The Managing Business processes the Data only if it is necessary to: • The requesting company examine the request, message or comment and take the appropriate actions to get the best possible relationship with the user and improve its products. After this time they are retained only if and to the extent necessary to protect the rights and claims of the management company or its compliance with its legal obligations.Understand how the user uses the “Website” to make it more functional and secure. • Conclude a sales contract. In some cases, it may be necessary to the managing company to use the Data to: • Comply with the legal obligations. • Protect its rights and claims. • Protect its general corporate interest. If the User contacts the Managing Business by submitting a request or comment to promote its products, the aforementioned Business will ask for the consent of the user to inform him in the future of his products or offers. The user reserves the right to revoke this consent at any time, as defined in clause 11 hereof.
7. Disclosure of Data to third parties Data are disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary for the purposes of processing them. Third parties may be: • Providers of transport, postal and telecommunication services, to facilitate communication. • Lawyers, judicial or other authorities, agencies, out-of-court institutions, legal entities governed by public law, public servants (notably bailiffs, notaries); and third parties (for example, judicial or private experts and technical advisers, arbitrators or mediators).Data shall be disclosed to hereabove persons only if the Managing Business is required to protect its rights and legal claims. Data is transmitted to a third country only if an adequate level of data protection is ensured in that country and if it is strictly necessary for the user to communicate with the user or to protect its rights and legal claims. Provided that the Managing Business has any Data at its disposal, the User retains the following rights;
8. User’s rights The user, in order to protect the Data, has the following rights, which are limited by the relevant legislation in some cases: • Right to information The relevant right of the subject concerns his / her information in the case of the violation of personal data and is a manifestation of the person’s right to information self-determination, since every person has the right to know the recipient of his / her data, even if it is a violation of the existing legislation. It is entitled to know about the violation of personal data as well as the handling it will take from the controller. • Right of portability This is the right to data portability from one server provider to another. The relevant right lies in the ability of the data subject to receive the personal data relating to him and to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable interoperable format and to pass it on to another controller when the processing of personal data is carried out by automated means. • Right of access The right of the user to be informed about the processing of the Data and to request a copy of them. • Right to rectification Right of the User to request correction or completion of the Data. • Right to delete Right of the user to request the deletion of the Data. This right is met under the following conditions: • If Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. • If he/she exercises his/her right of objection. • If Data has been processed illegally. • If Data has to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation. Right to limit processing Right of the user to restrict the processing of the Data. This right is met;
- When the accuracy of the Data is questioned.When the treatment is contrary to law and the user asks for a limitation of their use instead of deletion.
- When the user exercises the right of objection, until the managinbusiness verifies if the legitimate reasons for their processing override the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
• Right of objection Right of the User to oppose the processing of Data made for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Managing Business or third parties. How to exercise the Rights The user may exercise his/her rights free of charge (unless manifestly unfounded or excessive) by submitting a request in the manner provided for in clause 11 hereof. The user will be informed of the progress of his / her request within one month of receiving it. If the request is very complex or there are reasons for an increased number of requests, this period is extended for one month. Where there are legitimate reasons, which prevent the Managing Business from satisfying it, it undertakes to inform the user of the reasons for its refusal.
9. Security The Managing Business shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to securely process the Data in order to prevent unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. At the same time, all employees and partners are subject to confidentiality obligations.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.1. The entire content of the “Website”, including but not limited to images, graphics, photographs, drawings, news, illustrations, texts, tools, specialized functions and generally any kind of files, is the intellectual and industrial property of the Managing Business and governed by national, Community and international intellectual and industrial property provisions.
6.2. Copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative works or misleading the public about the real content provider, re-publish, download, announce, disseminate or transmit or otherwise use the content of the “Website” by any third party, is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of the Managing Business.
6.3. It is explicitly excluded from previous indicative cases the case of the individual storage of part of the content on a personal computer of the user solely for personal use, provided that these intellectual and industrial property rights are not affected.
7. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The “Website” in the context of the services it provides gives the user / visitor the opportunity, if he / she wishes, to receive newsletters of the “Website” in his e-mail by submitting the details of his e-mail address to the corresponding field. If the user ceases to be interested in receiving the newsletters, he is given the opportunity to declare his wish to stop their mission through the relevant e-mail message sent to him by the “Website”. If he/she does not wish to receive relevant communication, the user may submit the request in the manner provided for under 11.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
10.1. The terms and conditions of this Agreement have been drafted in the Greek language, and it is clearly agreed that if it is translated into another language, if any doubt arises during interpretation, the wording in Greek will prevail.
10.2. In any case, for any dispute arising between the Managing Business and the visitors or members of the “Website”, the Courts of the City of Athens are competent and applicable Greek Law.